1. Who are we?
2. Acceptance of the conditions of use
3. Access to the Website and information on SHIP SERVICE DI MINORE GIOVANNI
4. Rules of use
6. Has a presence on other platforms and social networks
7. Intellectual and Industrial Property
8. Responsibilities for the operation of the web
9. Complies with the law regarding responsibilities
10. Duration of the conditions of use
11. We invite you to communicate any comments or questions
12. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction In this document you will find all the necessary information about the services offered by SHIP SERVICE DI MINORE GIOVANNI through the website (hereinafter, the Website).
We invite you to read them carefully and consult them whenever you want. You can contact us at the email address email@example.com We will be delighted to assist you.
1. Who are we? The website (hereinafter, the Website) is an internet domain owned by SHIP SERVICE DI MINORE GIOVANNI (hereinafter SHIP SERVICE). The identification data of SHIP SERVICE DI MINORE GIOVANNI are:
VIA DELL'ATOMO 20 MARGHERA VENEZIA . CODICE FISCALE MNRGNN46T14H700M
We make the Website available to you to facilitate access to information about us, our services and so that, where appropriate, you can contact us.
3. Access to the Website and information on SHIP SERVICE
Access to the Website is completely free and does not require user registration. The main objective of this Website is to disseminate SHIP SERVICE services, as well as to provide information on the company itself. Through the Website, we provide you with a means of communication so that you can contact us in order to receive information about our services that may be of interest to you, as well as to respond to queries related to SHIP SERVICE so we will monitor that at all times the information that appears on the Website is truthful, accurate and accessible. This Website, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, uses SSL or TLS encryption. You will be able to identify that the connection is encrypted because the browser's address bar changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser's address bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties. SHIP SERVICE cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website or its content, nor that it is permanently updated, without inaccuracies or inaccuracies. In any case, we promise to solve possible errors, interruptions in communication and lack of updating of said content as soon as possible.
4. Rules of Use We want our website to be a pleasant place for everyone. Therefore, when browsing it, you agree to use it in accordance with the law, good customs and these Conditions. It guarantees, guarantees to make an adequate use of the content of the Website and also not to use it to carry out illegal activities or constitute a crime, that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other regulations of the applicable legal system. The information provided by the website will be used only for the services offered by SHIP SERVICE
The user undertakes to use the information contained in this website for their own needs exclusively and not to directly or indirectly carry out any type of commercial exploitation of the content and services to which they have access. As a user of the Website, you acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for the use you make of it, and for the services and content accessible through the Website. Therefore, among other activities, the user agrees to: a) Not to introduce or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violates human rights. b) Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users. c) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally and in international treaties. d) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising. e) Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads. The user will be solely responsible for any damages or losses that occur as a result of a breach on their part.
5. Links If you wish to link the Website to any website, forum, chat, platform or social network, you are obliged to indicate that you do not have our supervision or authorization. Under no circumstances is it allowed to link the Website from websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social networks that are contrary to the law or good customs, specifically from those with pornographic content or that violate human rights. It is important to clarify that no link is a link between SHIP SERVICE and the site from which you link to the Website, so we are not responsible for the data or content provided. This website includes links to other third-party websites, SHIP SERVICE is not responsible for variations in relation to the information, services and content in general of said websites.
6. Has a presence on other platforms and social networks As you can see on our Website, SHIP SERVICE uses social networks and platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). Please bear in mind when accessing any of these networks or platforms that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, over which we have no control.
7. Intellectual and industrial property The Website and all its contents (among which are, by way of example and not limitation, the brands, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, graphics, technology, links, audiovisual or sound content, etc., as well as graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in this website), are owned by SHIP SERVICE and have been duly licensed in its favor, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights, protected by European legislation. Therefore, if you want to carry out acts of exploitation of the Website or its contents (reproduce, transform, communicate them, etc., beyond the activities authorised by the Intellectual Property Law) you need to obtain our prior written consent (contact information in the header of this Legal Notice), regardless of the purposes that move you. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete the identifying data of SHIP SERVICE as the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Website or its contents. Finally, you agree to grant a license for free use, without territorial limitation and for the maximum temporary extension allowed by Law, on the content that you upload to the Website by any means or channel. The responsibility derived from the unauthorised use of materials protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights contained in this page will correspond exclusively to the user.
The fact that we do not ask you to stop making an illicit use or contrary to the present conditions of the Contents cannot be understood in any case as a consent or authorization for such use. Nor does it constitute a waiver of the exercise of legal actions that may correspond to us.
8. Responsibilities for the operation of the web It is important to remember that it is your responsibility to have the tools to stop and disinfect harmful computer programs available. Although SHIP SERVICE strives to keep the Website free of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element, we cannot guarantee their complete absence. Likewise, SHIP SERVICE is not responsible for the damages produced in the software and computer equipment of the users during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for the damages of any kind that are caused that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of service
9. Complies with the law regarding responsibilities SHIP SERVICE ensures the accuracy of the data published on the Website. Please, if you detect any errors in them, contact us at the email address . However, and despite our efforts, the internet is not an impregnable medium, so we cannot guarantee that the contents and information are always updated in their latest version. Whenever possible, we will inform you of any interruption that affects the information displayed on the Website. Likewise, SHIP SERVICE will not be responsible for errors in accessing different pages of the Website, when these are caused by reasons beyond our control. SHIP SERVICE will not be responsible for the misuse that users of the Website may make of the Website or its contents, nor for those uses that are contrary to good faith, legality or this Legal Notice. Likewise, SHIP SERVICE declines any responsibility derived from the infringement of intellectual property rights of any kind by users. Nor can we control or manage the integrity, operation and veracity of the links that may appear on the Website to internet sites that are not owned by us. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for them.
10. Duration of the conditions of use To adapt the legal text to the reality of the Website, we reserve the right to modify or update it at any time, so we recommend that you consult it frequently. If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said clause or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the present Legal Notice subsisting in everything else.
11. We invite you to communicate any comments or questions We put at your disposal the email so that you can use it whenever you have any questions, queries or comments, both about the content of the web, and in relation to the legal terms of the same. Likewise, if you detect any error in the information offered or in the configuration, updating and content of the Website, we would appreciate it if you would inform SHIP SERVICE Sat the aforementioned address.
12. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction These Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with EU legislation, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the EU jurisdiction. Likewise, the parties agree that any litigation, discrepancy, question or claim resulting from the execution and interpretation of these conditions or related to them, or from other texts that may be on this website, will be resolved in the Courts and Tribunals of Italy expressly waiving any other right or jurisdictional demarcation that may be competent (unless there is a conflict protected by law, in which case the place designated in the applicable legislation would be of preferential application). Last update date: march 2021.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For EU residents:
The processing of your personal data will be done under the principles established under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), when applicable to the material scope stated in its Article 2.
Which entitles you to the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For California residents:
f you are a resident in California the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) applies, granting you the following:
(i) the right to request disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer; (ii) the right to have the requesting consumer’s information deleted, subject to certain exceptions; (iii) the right to request that their personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (iv) the right not to be discriminated against because they exercised any of the new rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
· A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of "cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, and allows us to know which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, instead, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
TYPES OF COOKIES
· The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
· Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
· Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
· Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
· Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used by us to facilitate registration services.
· Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
· Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. access the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
· Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. Specifically, uses the following cookies: · Own
CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER:
· The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option on their internet browser. In the event that the installation of cookies is not allowed, you may not be able to access any of the services or prevent the proper functioning of the website.
· You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below.
· Explorer: es / help / 17442 / windows internet explorer delete manage cookies
· · Firefox: and disable cookies websites track preferences
· Chrome: Safari: es / guide / safari / sfri11471 / mac
· By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
· The present conditions will be governed by current European legislations.